Gail Schrimmer, Ph. D
(license # 3326)
Dr. Gail Schrimmer is an Affiliate of Short Hills Associates. Billing, insurance questions and appointment information is available by calling her directly at Ext. 227. She received her MA in School Psychology/Counseling from Tufts University and her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Adelphi University.
Dr. Schrimmer has over twenty years of therapy, teaching and testing experience and has been leading the High School girls therapy group at Short Hills Associates for over fifteen years.
Dr. Schrimmer’s specialty areas include:
- Career evaluations and Career Counseling
- Adult Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Adolescent and young adult group psychotherapy
- Comprehensive Cognitive and Personality Evaluations
- KIDSGROUP for those with ASD, ADD and social anxiety